Artist/Owner/Creator/Designer – TRACY TAYLOR
Born and raised in Kirkland, Washington, Tracy Taylor is a painter and renowned glass artist whose origins go back to southern California. Though Taylor has studied at several colleges & art schools, she considers herself to be a self taught artist. Her etched glass surfaces, hand-painted ceramic tiles, decorative faux finishes and murals have been featured in issues of Home and Garden, San Diego Decor Magazine, ASID Showcase homes, Chippewa Valley Parade Homes , The Chippewa Business Report Magazine and Discover Wisconsin. Commissioned work can be seen in residential and commercial environments through out southern California, Florida, Northwest Washington, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Her glass and tile work capture unparalleled depth and vivid color.
- Interior Re-Design
- Color Consultations
- Faux Finishing
- Mural Painting
- Hand-Painted Ceramic Tile
- Etched Glass Surfaces
- Wedding Mirrors
To view addition work, Portfolio available at Mi Casa Gallery
Finishes and Painting Applications Offered: LIME PLASTERS, COLOR WASHING, GLAZING, STRIE, EMBOSSED STENCILING, OLD WORLD GLAZES, SUEDE DENIM AND METALIC FINISHES, LEATHER AND ANTIQUE,ITALIAN VENTIAN PLASTERS, CRACKLES TEXTURES, MODELLOS, FAUX TILE, CUSTOM STENCILS AND CUSTOM MURALS.
What do your walls say about you?
Re- painting – Remodeling – Redecorating – New Home – New Business
Whether it be your home, cabin or out of state escape….Bayfield, Florida, San Diego, Seattle…
USA~HAVE ROLLER IN HAND & HAIR WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE!
- Taking clues from your lifestyle, desires, and the architecture of a space, I have artistic finishing solutions to creatively solve your `design issues` for any environment.
- Let’s work together! We can view the space together and talk about your ideas and priorities.
- I can simplify your life by making the most with what you already have and provide advice about what you might need and where to locate it. I can help you realize the possibilities available with what you already own or cherish!
- Mainstreet Mi Casa prepares and submits clearly written estimates to each client.
SCHEDULING FOR JOBS: No job too Small! Usually I can fit in the smaller jobs quicker than an extensive remodels or new addition. For your optimum planning and our creative applications, I need a lead time frame of 1- 3 months for job scheduling.
Services I offer:
- DECORATIVE FINISHES & PAINTING: From BASIC PAINTING to “Off the wall fun”! I am professional and most likely the only painters that will clean and vacuum your finished room, re-arrange your furniture and accessories for a total new look at no extra cost.
- WALL TATOOS for KIDS: From infant to teenage years, your kids grow and change every year. I offer a very low flat rate for painting and helping you the home owner make fun theme changes for your kids. I start a flat rate of $125.00 plus the cost of materials and any travel fee. This includes up to four hours of painting. Usually the home owner preps the room by painting a new paint color and moving furniture and accessories from the space. Then I go in and add little painting here and there, with balance and a new look happens. If you are not the DYI, then I can also give you a quote for painting the entire room and moving the furniture in the optimum arrangement.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION: I will take look at your space together, listen to what you want and don’t want for your project. I give some design and color consulting, select color options for specific areas for the space, decorating and or furniture placement advice.
- In-Home Consultations and Paint Color Selections for the DIY clients
$75 hour consultation
KIDS ROOMS ~ Mural painting Starting @ $125 plus material/travel fee ~ This is affordable way to paint for KIDS!
- PAINTING jobs vary I submit a contract proposal to include the relavant materials and labor costs.
- Commercial Interior Design and Color Consultations – $75 – $125 per hour